Founded by Peter London. Continued through you.
Member, Sponsor & Donor Opportunities
We invite you to get involved for a great cause... supporting the renaissance of cultural artistic expression through dance within our communities, for our youth and adults. Let's not just keep it alive, let's nurture it with a spirit of excellence, together, for the world to see.
Become a supporter of the Peter London Global Dance Company, in any of three ways...You choose how...
Option 1 - Through our Friends of PLGDC membership program with your donation of $25, $50, $75 to $250. Attend our signature events and performances, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share your PLGDC experiences and invite friends and family to support us too.
Option 2 - Become a sponsor of a PLGDC Signature Event Performance with your Patron of the Arts Circle Sponsorship. Sponsorship levels are $1,000 to $5,000. A sponsorship benefits package will provide specific benefits based upon the desired program sponsorship level.
Option 3 - Become a donor in our Patron of the Arts Circle Donor program with Donor levels from $10,000 to $20,000. A donor benefits package will be customized according to the desired Donor level
For more information on our "Patron of the Arts Circle Donor and Sponsorship" program or our "Signature Event Performance" sponsorship package contact our Business Manager at Hello@plgdc.org
We THANK YOU in advance for your unwavering support and contribution to the Peter London Global Dance Company we cannot exist without your support!
2016 PLGDC Produced Performances
- May 14th. 7:30pm- 9:00pm "2nd annual Latin & Caribbean Dance Fire" with Post performance Meet * greet with Dancers. Coral Gables Museum, Coral Gables
May 23rd - June 5th. Company Calabash cultural exchange with PLGDC. Company form Annecy, France. Classes, choreographic workshops, performance.
June 4th, 6:30pm- 10:30pm - " Fourth annual "HEAT WAVE" Concert & Friend FundRaiser. Little Haiti Cultural Complex
June 7th - June 17th - PLGDC cultural exchange with company Calabash in Annecy ,France.
September 10th, 7pm - PLGDC Miami Global Dance Night Performance at St John's on the Lake
October 15th, 6pm. University of Miami's Lowe Art Museum in conjunction with Titus Kaphar Vesper Project
September 15th - October 15th. Performance at The Betsy Hotel ( 3 dates )
October 1st. 6:30pm - 11:00pm - First annual "FIRE IN THE COAL POT" Performance and Community Award Reception. Miramar Cultural Center in partnership with RIDDIMS MARKETING INC.
December 29th & 30th at 7:30pm, 31st at 4:00pm - Fourth annual Victoria London Choreographers Showcase "SPRING FOR LIFE". Adrienne Arsht Center Carnival Studio Theater
PATRON CIRCLE SPONSOR PROGRAMS
• Victoria London Emerging Choreographers Showcase
• "Spring to Light" Nights at the Adrienne Arsht Center
• Jazz Love Night at the Adrienne Arsht Center
• Inaugural Friends of PLGDC Friend-Raiser
Company-taught Workshop classes at the Little Haiti Cultural Center
• discounted and pro-bono workshops with the Artistic Director
• lecture demonstrations with PLGDC dancers
• choreographic showcases with visiting choreographers
Special Event Performances
• Black History Month (February)
• Hispanic Heritage Month (September – October)
• November – January holiday season
• Community service collaborations (PLGDC input needed here.)
In-School Community Lecture Demonstrations & Performances, master classes, and meet and greet discussions are scheduled to take place for:
• Harvard Business School
• African American Ambassadors at Perez Art Museum Miami
• Miami-Dade County Public Schools
• Broward County Public Schools
Pro Bono Patron group events include VIP parties, Sneak peek receptions, and invitations to PLGDC rehearsals
• “Friends of PLGDC”
• Young Professional Group
In-Kind Donor opportunities
Products and services are also of great value to Peter London Global Dance Company
We welcome in-kind support in the following areas - Products and services, Media, and Volunteers:
Products & Services
Marley dance floor for traveling performances
• Reception/Performance venue sponsorship
• Costume creation for the dancers
• Camera and video equipment
• Grocery store gift cards (Dancers)
• IT tech support
• Administrative office space
• Hotel and travel accommodations for visiting choreographers (
• Temporary housing for visiting dancers and choreographers
• Window signage
Media / PR / Advertising
• Pro-bono advertising agency services
• PSA's (Public service announcements) for performances and PLGDC community initiatives.
• Promotional interviews for performances
• Radio show appearances
• Video production
• Ushers and Greeters for PLGDC performances
• Mistress/Master of Ceremony for Reception and Performance